The website of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Azerbaijan is a mean for citizens to exercise their right to submit a query, enshrined in Article 57 of the Constitution. Every user of the official website of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Azerbaijan can send a letter, express his/her wishes, write on issues of his/her interest and submit proposals, queries and complaints.
PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE SUBMITTING A QUERY TO THE WEBSITE OF THE MINISTRY OF EMERGENCY SITUATIONS OF THE REPUBLIC OF AZERBAIJAN:
- Electronic queries submitted through the website of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Azerbaijan are received by the Department for Documents and Citizens' Appeals of the Ministry and registered on the same day under 10 July 1997 Law No 314-IQ of the Republic of Azerbaijan "On rules of considering citizens' queries", as well as the 29 December 1998 Decree of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan "On rules of documentation concerning citizens' proposals, queries and complaints at government agencies, departments, organizations and enterprises" and are considered according to the aforesaid law.
- Sent queries can be considered (accepted) if related to issues including to the authority of the Ministry of Emergency Situations
- Addressing citizen must include his/her name, surname, patronymic, postal & email addresses in the query.
- Before entering the text, it is important to respond correctly to the questions in the form provided.
- The text must be entered in the alphabet of the language it is written in. Rules of using fonts and punctuation marks must be observed and the text must not be written entirely in upper or lower case.
- The text must be written clearly and fluently.
- Ethics must be observed. The query will not be answered if it is impolite or the information submitted is not accurate.
- Ministry officials have the right to request information about the addressing citizen if required.
- Responds to queries of the citizens will be sent only to their email addresses.
- Personal data of the citizen addressing in accordance with the legislation with regard to his/her private information is stored and analyzed.
Dear website users!
Due to particularities of processing large information traffic, we would like you to take some restrictions into consideration.
- The time for submitting a query from one source is limited by one to five minutes depending on the busyness of the server.
- The text of an electronic query must not contain more than 2000 characters.
- The eQuery must not contain attachments. Long letters, document copies, photos and other permitted attachments must be sent to the email address of the Ministry of Emergency Situations or by post.
Postal address: Az 1073, locality 501, M.Mushfig street, Baku, Azerbaijan